Avoid The Storage
Data continues to grow exponentially. Capital Computers can help with your storage challenges by easing data management, simplifying operations and automating processes.
- Extend Server Life – Rather than buying new servers or hard drives, add storage to your existing hardware infrastructure
- Storage Consolidation – Establish a common platform to allocate and manage growing demands for data storage and helps reduce administrative effort by establishing a single management console.
- Server Virtualization – Combine many servers onto one or more virtual machines and get the most efficient use of the hardware, not to mention power savings and administrative advantages.
- Data Protection – Quickly and easily protect critical business data on desktops, laptops, USB thumb drives, external storage devices and optical media
- Tiered Storage options – Enables your organization to move data dynamically, intelligently and efficiently among multiple storage tiers and RAID levels.
- iSCSI – Affordable connectivity option for storage solutions.
- Fibre Channel - Provide high performance connectivity solution for SAN based technologies.
- Storage Area Network (SAN) – Allows storage resources to be shared among multiple servers on a local area network (LAN) or wide area network (WAN).
- Network Attached Storage (NAS) – a specialized storage server with its own IP address that is made available to multiple clients and servers on a local area network (LAN) or wide area network (WAN).
- Direct Attached Storage (DAS) – Expand the storage on any server with a Direct Attached Storage device.
Contact us for a full evaluation of your storage needs.